- Financial assistance for child care through the EVICS Scholarship Program, to Estes Park families who demonstrate financial need and for whom other funding sources are not available.
- Free resource and referral services for parents and guardians of young children seeking child care or preschool in the Estes Valley.
- Parent education classes and seminars – and access to on-going parent support through our Parents as Teachers Program
- FREE Programs & Events – We hold regular events open to families in the community with children ages 0-5. Family Night includes dinner, parent/child activity and parent discussion time, and we also host weekly playgroups throughout the year!
For Early Childhood Teachers and Child Care Providers
- Resources and information are available for program start-up and ongoing support to licensed programs.
- Support for licensed childcare providers, educators, and early childhood programs.
- Training and Professional Development opportunities meeting licensing requirements for child care providers, preschool directors and early childhood teachers.
- The Colorado Division of Early Care and Learning
- For more information on services EVICS provides for Early Childhood Teachers and Childcare Providers, go here.
- Public education and presentations to local community service organizations and clubs. Research proves that by investing in early childhood success we can give children the skills they need to be successful in school and life, ultimately preventing numerous societal problems. Contact EVICS for a presentation for your group.
EVICS wants to meet the diverse needs of every family in the Estes Valley Community. At our programs and events, our Bilingual Parent Educator is often present. If you would like translating or interpretation services at any EVICS programs, please contact us.