Estes Park 8th Annual
Early Childhood Conference
The Nature of Play
YMCA of the Rockies
Join us for our Annual Early Childhood Conference while celebrating Earth Day!
Check out our amazing topics around our focus, The Nature of Play, where you can earn 5 hours of professional development credit.
- Growing Up Wild- Keynote
- Linking Literature to Life: Why Reading Aloud to Children Will Change Their Lives Forever- dessert keynote
- Breakout Sessions:
- Project Learning Tree
- Inclusive Play for ALL in Nature
- Loose Parts Learning
- Building Connections with Nature: You, Young Children & Families
- Messing About with STEM Education
- The 30% on the Fence
- Closing Drum Circle with Music Therapist, Nancy Bell
- Breakfast, snacks, lunch & door prizes provided!
Registering before April 3 gets a discounted early bird rate!
Instructions for Registering:
- Follow the link below to the registration form
- Complete the form
- Use the drop down menu to choose payment option
- If you will mail payment, please send to: EVICS P.O. Box 3373 Estes Park, CO 80517
- Once you complete the online form, you will receive confirmation of your registration and will be emailed the complete brochure with detailed descriptions of the breakout sessions and keynote presentations.
- If you are registering several staff members, please complete a form for each person.
Sponsored by EVICS
Hosted by YMCA of the Rockies